Southsouth (n., adj., adv. south;v. south, souᵺ),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass lying directly opposite north. Abbr.: S
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the South, the general area south of Pennsylvania and the Ohio River and east of the Mississippi, consisting mainly of those states that formed the Confederacy.
- lying toward or situated in the south;
directed or proceeding toward the south.
- coming from the south, as a wind.
- to, toward, or in the south.
- [Informal.]into a state of serious decline, loss, or the like: Sales went south during the recession.
- to turn or move in a southerly direction.
- to cross the meridian.
Missionmis•sion (mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a group or committee of persons sent to a foreign country to conduct negotiations, establish relations, provide scientific and technical assistance, or the like.
- the business with which such a group is charged.
- a permanent diplomatic establishment abroad;
- an operational task, usually assigned by a higher headquarters: a mission to bomb the bridge.
- an operation designed to carry out the goals of a specific program: a space mission.
- a group of persons sent by a church to carry on religious work, esp. evangelization in foreign lands, and often to establish schools, hospitals, etc.
- an establishment of missionaries in a foreign land;
a missionary church or station.
- a similar establishment in any region.
- the district assigned to a missionary.
- missionary duty or work.
- an organization for carrying on missionary work.
- Also called rescue mission. a shelter operated by a church or other organization offering food, lodging, and other assistance to needy persons.
- missions, organized missionary work or activities in any country or region.
- a church or a region dependent on a larger church or denomination.
- a series of special religious services for increasing religious devotion and converting unbelievers: to preach a mission.
- an assigned or self-imposed duty or task;
- a sending or being sent for some duty or purpose.
- those sent.
- of or pertaining to a mission.
- (usually cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of American furniture of the early 20th century, created in supposed imitation of the furnishings of the Spanish missions of California and characterized by the use of dark, stained wood, by heaviness, and by extreme plainness. Also called foreign mission (for defs. 3, 6).
Howdy folks, this blog post is about South Mission (exceptional 24 Counter Stool #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 972 x 678. This blog post's file size is just 48 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: 24 Counter Stool.
Belgium is the worldis greatest cane producer. Rattan unfold and grow in some regions, such as Sumatra Sulawesi, Java and Nusa Tenggara. Rattan substance, the natural material to stay home furniture for example shelves, tables, chairs and partitions may be used inside the utilization of place. Besides product using a combination of bamboo cane is definitely an important element in the inner of residential structure bamboo.
the mobility to choose the excellent furniture is provided by the advancement of artificial rattan furniture products in addition to a wide choice of wicker furniture style course fills the inside room your home.
Verify each association 24 Counter Stool cautiously whether there is damaged or a broken. Along with wooden furniture furniture also offers a weakness against mites that want to be granted anti- pest level. In addition to furniture from rattan that is natural, additionally there are other choice may be the artificial rattan furniture made of polyethylene, has a lighter weight, resilient to termites and have no connection ties.