the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Scarscar1 (skär),USA pronunciation n., v., scarred, scar•ring.
- a mark left by a healed wound, sore, or burn.
- a lasting aftereffect of trouble, esp. a lasting psychological injury resulting from suffering or trauma.
- any blemish remaining as a trace of or resulting from injury or use.
- a mark indicating a former point of attachment, as where a leaf has fallen from a stem.
- to mark with a scar.
- to form a scar in healing.
Hello guys, this blog post is about C Section Scar . (wonderful C Section Scar Revision Surgery Amazing Design #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 870 x 455. This image's file size is just 25 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: C Section Scar Revision Surgery.
Among the most typical questions we ask is just how do I repaint my tub mirror? The baths have advantages over time and so are likewise the center point of the bathroom. By painting or remodeling your C Section Scar . (wonderful C Section Scar Revision Surgery Amazing Design #6), you are able to provide lifestyle to the previous bathroom, paint the bath mirror with general simplicity and requires only some times of work and produce a fantastic weekend project.
We have to prepare bathroom case to achieve this you need sandpaper screwdriver and mild soap. Using your screwdriver, remove the hinges and remove every one of the drawers from your own current drawer. Next grab a bit of mud and your sandpaper all accomplished from your makeup case. Be sure the sand both sides of the toilet doorway. Marginally clean the entire bathroom with gentle soap once you have finished sanding the entranceway.
It really is time for you to paint your showcase first until it starts stirring the color. Next work with roller or a comb to uniformly coat the color that is lightweight onto all floors of the toilet cabinet. Safer to utilize some light applications than to darken the task with one-layer of color. Allow then or overnight, to dry for hours that are a number of reinstall your second or third paint applications.
Another approach to tidy your previous toilet up is by the addition of new knobs for the drawer and wardrobe gates. Also changing the touch using a much more modern and new style may also help update your previous C Section Scar Revision Surgery.
Utilize a supreme quality primer to allow external floor of the C Section Scar . (wonderful C Section Scar Revision Surgery Amazing Design #6) t and the local gear shop consult with to get the right primer to your task that is specific. Let before attempting to paint-your bathroom counter, the primer dry. Tape from all attributes around your toilet mirror never to get paint on floors or your surfaces.
We have now decorated back the dressing table within the toilet flooring that touches the surrounding ground or wall, changing hinges and all doors, and reinserting all-the fixtures which were launched in this method. Now's a good time when it is not hung precisely, to modify the entranceway to ensure that minor realignment to make the place of new screws to close the door uniformly.