Clearclear (klēr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v., n.
- free from darkness, obscurity, or cloudiness;
light: a clear day.
pellucid: clear water.
- without discoloration, defect, or blemish: a clear complexion; a clear pane of glass.
- of a pure, even color: a clear yellow.
- easily seen;
sharply defined: a clear outline.
- distinctly perceptible to the ear;
easily heard: a clear sound.
- free from hoarse, harsh, or rasping qualities: a clear voice; clear as a bell.
- easily understood;
without ambiguity: clear, concise answers.
- entirely comprehensible;
completely understood: The ultimate causes of inflation may never be clear.
plain: a clear case of misbehavior.
- free from confusion, uncertainty, or doubt: clear thinking.
- perceiving or discerning distinctly: a clear mind.
certain: He was not clear on the first point that she made but agreed with the others.
- free from anything that would disturb or blame: a clear conscience.
- free from suspicion of guilt or complicity: She was entirely clear of the crime until one of her accomplices turned informer.
untroubled: a clear brow.
- free from obstructions or obstacles;
open: a clear view; a clear path.
- free from entanglement or contact: He kept clear of her after the argument. She managed to keep her dress clear of the mud.
- without limitation or qualification;
absolute: a clear victory.
- free from obligation, liability, or debt: After twenty years, our house is clear of the mortgage. Municipal bonds were returning as much as 9 percent, clear of taxes.
- without deduction or diminution: a clear $1000 after taxes.
- freed or emptied of contents, cargo, etc.
- (of tree trunks or timber) free from branches, knots, or other protruding or rough parts: The trunk was clear for 20 feet above the ground.
- (of an l- sound) having front-vowel resonance;
situated before a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. dark (def. 16a).
- (of a speech sound) produced without frication or aspiration.
- (in cryptography) not coded or enciphered. Cf. plaintext.
shining: a clear flame.
- in a clear or distinct manner;
- so as not to be in contact with or near;
away (often fol. by of ): Stand clear of the closing doors.
clean: to cut a piece clear off; to climb clear to the top; to run clear off the road.
- to remove people or objects from (usually fol. by of ): to clear a courtroom of photographers; to clear the table of dishes.
- to remove (people or objects) (usually fol. by from): to clear the photographers from the courtroom; to clear the dishes from the table.
- to make clear, transparent, or pellucid;
free from cloudiness or impurities: to clear a liquid by means of a filter.
- to make free of confusion, doubt, or uncertainty: He spoke to his supervisor to clear his mind about their working relationship.
- to make understandable or lucid;
free from ambiguity or obscurity: She rephrased the report in order to clear the essential points.
- to make (a path, road, etc.) by removing any obstruction: He had to cut away the underbrush to clear a path.
- to eat all the food on: to clear one's plate.
- to relieve (the throat) of some obstruction, as phlegm, by forcing air through the larynx, usually producing a rasping sound.
- to make a similar rasping noise in (the throat), as to express disapproval or to attract attention.
- to remove from (the brow) any traces of tension or anxiety, as folds or wrinkles.
- to free of anything defamatory or discrediting: to clear one's name.
- to free from suspicion, accusation, or imputation of guilt;
prove or declare innocent: The jury cleared the defendant of the charge.
- to remove instructions or data from (a computer, calculator, etc.).
- to pass by or over without contact or entanglement: The ship cleared the reef. The fisherman cleared his line.
- to pass through or away from: The ship cleared the harbor. The bill cleared the Senate.
- to pass (checks or other commercial paper) through a clearinghouse.
- (of mail, telephone calls, etc.) to process, handle, reroute, etc.: The dispatcher clears hundreds of items each day.
- to free from debt: Just a few dollars more would clear him. The widow had to borrow money to clear her husband's estate.
- to gain as clear profit: to clear $1000 in a transaction.
- to pay (a debt) in full.
- to receive authorization before taking action on: You'll have to clear your plan with headquarters.
- to give clearance to;
authorize: The chairperson has to clear our speeches before the meeting.
- to authorize (a person, agency, etc.) to use classified information, documents, etc.: He has finally been cleared for highly classified information.
- to remove trees, buildings, or other obstructions from (land), as for farming or construction.
- to free (a ship, cargo, etc.) from legal detention at a port by satisfying customs and other requirements.
- to try or otherwise dispose of (the cases awaiting court action): to clear the docket.
- (of a commodity) to buy up or sell out the existing supply of.
- [Skin Diving.]to drain or expel unwanted water in: to clear a snorkel by sharp exhalations; to clear a regulator and face mask while underwater.
- [Bridge.]to establish one or more winning cards in (a given suit) by leading the suit until all the outstanding cards have been drawn: He cleared the heart suit before attacking spades.
- to become clear.
- to exchange checks and bills, and settle balances, as in a clearinghouse.
- to become free from doubt, anxiety, misunderstanding, etc.: His mind cleared when he heard the truth.
- to pass an authority for review, approval, etc.: The bill must clear through the assembly before it becomes legal.
- to remove dishes, food, etc., from a table following a meal: Is it my turn to clear?
- to remove previously inserted instructions or data from a computer, calculator, typewriter, or the like.
- to comply with customs and other requirements legally imposed on entering or leaving a port (often fol. by in or out).
- to leave port after having complied with such requirements.
- (of a commodity for sale) to sell out;
become bought out: Wheat cleared rapidly.
- clear away or off:
- to remove in order to make room.
- to leave;
escape: We were warned to clear off before the floods came.
- to disappear;
vanish: When the smoke cleared away, we saw that the house was in ruins.
- clear out:
- to remove the contents of: Clear out the closet.
- to remove;
take away: Clear out your clothes from the closet.
- to go away, esp. quickly or abruptly.
- to drive or force out: The police cleared out the pickets by force.
- clear up:
- to make clear;
- to put in order;
- to become better or brighter, as the weather.
- a clear or unobstructed space.
- a piece of clear lumber.
- in the clear:
- absolved of blame or guilt;
free: He was suspected of the theft, but evidence put him in the clear.
- See en clair.
Roserose1 (rōz),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., rosed, ros•ing.
- any of the wild or cultivated, usually prickly-stemmed, pinnate-leaved, showy-flowered shrubs of the genus Rosa. Cf. rose family.
- any of various related or similar plants.
- the flower of any such shrub, of a red, pink, white, or yellow color.
- the traditional reddish color of this flower, variously a purplish red, pinkish red, or light crimson.
- an ornament shaped like or suggesting this flower.
- a pink or pinkish-red color in the cheek.
- See rose window.
- a representation of a wild rose with five petals, usually seeded and barbed in a symmetrical design and used esp. as the cadency mark of a seventh son.
- any of various diagrams showing directions radiating from a common center, as a compass card or wind rose.
- an obsolete gem style or cut, flat on the bottom and having an upper side with from 12, or fewer, to 32 triangular facets.
- a gem with this cut.
- a perforated cap or plate, as at the end of a pipe or the spout of a watering pot, to break a flow of water into a spray.
- an ornamental plate or socket surrounding the shaft of a doorknob at the face of a door.
- a plane polar curve consisting of three or more equal loops that meet at the origin. Equation: r= a sinnθ or r = a cosnθ.
- come up roses, [Informal.]to turn out all right;
result in success, glory, or profit: Despite setbacks, things should come up roses in the long run.
- of the color rose.
- for, containing, or growing roses: a rose garden.
- scented like a rose.
- to make rose-colored.
- to flush (the face, cheeks, etc.).
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Chandelierchan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Mountmount1 (mount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go up;
ascend: to mount stairs.
- to get up on (a platform, a horse, etc.).
- to set or place at an elevation: to mount a house on stilts.
- to furnish with a horse or other animal for riding.
- to set or place (a person) on horseback.
- to organize, as an army.
- to prepare and launch, as an attack or a campaign.
- to raise or put into position for use, as a gun.
- (of a fortress or warship) to have or carry (guns) in position for use.
- to go or put on guard, as a sentry or watch.
- to attach to or fix on or in a support, backing, setting, etc.: to mount a photograph; to mount a diamond in a ring.
- to arrange for display: to mount a museum exhibit.
- to provide (a play, musical comedy, opera, etc.) with scenery, costumes, and other equipment for production.
- to prepare (an animal body or skeleton) as a specimen.
- (of a male animal) to climb upon (a female) for copulation.
- to prepare (a slide) for microscopic investigation.
- to prepare (a sample) for examination by a microscope, as by placing it on a slide.
- to increase in amount or intensity (often fol. by up): The cost of all those small purchases mounts up.
- to get up on the back of a horse or other animal for riding.
- to rise or go to a higher position, level, degree, etc.;
- to get up on something, as a platform.
- the act or a manner of mounting.
- a horse, other animal, or sometimes a vehicle, as a bicycle, used, provided, or available for riding.
- an act or occasion of riding a horse, esp. in a race.
- a support, backing, setting, or the like, on or in which something is, or is to be, mounted or fixed.
- an ornamental metal piece applied to a piece of wooden furniture.
- [Micros.]a prepared slide.
- a distinctive metal feature on a sheath or scabbard, as a locket or chape.
- [Philately.]hinge (def. 4).
- a wooden or metal block to which a plate is secured for printing.
Bellybel•ly (bel′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, v., -lied, -ly•ing.
- the front or under part of a vertebrate body from the breastbone to the pelvis, containing the abdominal viscera;
- the stomach with its adjuncts.
- appetite or capacity for food;
- the womb.
- the inside or interior of anything: the belly of a ship.
- a protuberant or bulging surface of anything: the belly of a flask.
- the fleshy part of a muscle.
- the front, inner, or under surface or part, as distinguished from the back.
- the front surface of a violin or similar instrument.
- a bulge on a vertical surface of fresh concrete.
- the underpart of the fuselage of an airplane.
- to fill out;
swell: Wind bellied the sails.
- to swell out: Sails bellying in the wind.
- to crawl on one's belly: soldiers bellying through a rice paddy.
- belly up to, [Informal.]
- to approach closely, esp. until one is in physical contact: to belly up to a bar.
- to curry favor from: Would you have gotten the promotion if you hadn't bellied up to the boss?
- go or turn belly up, [Informal.]to come to an end;
fail: After years of barely surviving on donations, the neighborhood social club finally went belly up.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Clear CZ Rose Gold Chandelier Top Mount Dangle Belly Ring ( Chandelier Belly Ring #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1880 x 1880. It's file size is only 301 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Chandelier Belly Ring.
We would like to speak about some tips about timber flooring colors, before speaking about Chandelier Belly Ring. Black and dim hues are a preferred choice for artists' studios, modern interiors and fashionable. Polluted should you desire a vintage search organic timber or standard brown colour that is great. Colour range and bold (numerous shades of crimson: oak and ash Jatoba or stained in the same coloring) that's ideal for professional interiors, practices and also other big areas where a floor becomes a main element of the decor.
Brown hot platinum and red timber hues could make your area cozy. Floor that is dreary and bright will make your bedroom huge. In the event the capability to hide scrapes and a small reduction really are a must select natural shaded wood floor in matt end. Remember that the colors should match contrast and one another. A floor can not have similar colors as furniture and walls.
As the Clear CZ Rose Gold Chandelier Top Mount Dangle Belly Ring ( Chandelier Belly Ring #2) photos and electronic area manager can provide a general notion of what the ultimate outcome may be, there's no better approach to establish the color of the ground rather than taking a look at the taste site in sun light.