Secretse•cret (sē′krit),USA pronunciation adj.
- done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others: secret negotiations.
- kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged: a secret password.
- faithful or cautious in keeping confidential matters confidential;
- designed or working to escape notice, knowledge, or observation: a secret drawer; the secret police.
- secluded, sheltered, or withdrawn: a secret hiding place.
- beyond ordinary human understanding;
- (of information, a document, etc.)
- bearing the classification secret.
- limited to persons authorized to use information documents, etc., so classified.
- something that is or is kept secret, hidden, or concealed.
- a mystery: the secrets of nature.
- a reason or explanation not immediately or generally apparent.
- a method, formula, plan, etc., known only to the initiated or the few: the secret of happiness; a trade secret.
- a classification assigned to information, a document, etc., considered less vital to security than top-secret but more vital than confidential, and limiting its use to persons who have been cleared, as by various government agencies, as trustworthy to handle such material. Cf. classification (def. 5).
- (cap.) [Liturgy.]a variable prayer in the Roman and other Latin liturgies, said inaudibly by the celebrant after the offertory and immediately before the preface.
- in secret, unknown to others;
secretly: A resistance movement was already being organized in secret.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Closedclosed (klōzd),USA pronunciation adj.
- having or forming a boundary or barrier: He was blocked by a closed door. The house had a closed porch.
- brought to a close;
concluded: It was a closed incident with no repercussions.
- not public;
exclusive: a closed meeting; a closed bid at a private auction.
- not open to new ideas or arguments.
independent or self-sufficient: a closed, symbiotic relationship.
- (of a syllable) ending with a consonant or a consonant cluster, as has, hasp. Cf. open (def. 35b).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) limited in membership and not readily expanded to include new items, as the class of inflectional affixes, articles, pronouns, or auxiliaries (opposed to open).
- [Hunting, Angling.]restricted as to the kind of game that may be legally taken and as to where or when it may be taken: woods closed to deer hunters.
- (of a set in which a combining operation between members of the set is defined) such that performing the operation between members of the set produces a member of the set, as multiplication in the set of integers.
- (of an interval) containing both of its endpoints.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of a closed set is a closed set.
- (of a curve) not having endpoints;
enclosing an area.
- (of a surface) enclosing a volume.
- (of a function or operator) having as its graph a closed set.
Hi folks, this post is about Secret Bookcase Door Closed ( Closed Bookcases #11). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 470 x 705. It's file size is only 41 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Closed Bookcases.
Timber floors there are many hues on the market in the market then I'm sure there's something to fit developers to possibly the wildest ideas. Although forcing on the boundaries of traditional style and being creative is obviously pleasant within the interiordesign market remains very important to check out certain policies and guidelines to avoid a few of the Secret Bookcase Door Closed ( Closed Bookcases #11) vogue that is problems awkward.
Under you will find some simple-but noteworthy tips when choosing the Secret Bookcase Door Closed ( Closed Bookcases #11) for the interior, to keep in mind.
Coloring, feel and the space dimension of the colour of the furniture, high roofs along with the walls should be your consideration whenever choosing hues for the flooring. For your final design to achieve success should really be supporting shades. The flooring that is brand new should match the prevailing wood floors to keep the ethics and circulation of the home.
Avoid using black floor in a tiny place with dim walls - it'll make the room more thick and gloomy (observe surfaces manufactured from dark timber). Black hues enhance another components of decor's warmth. In rooms with low roofs opt for surfaces and light-colored floors.