Communitycom•mu•ni•ty (kə myo̅o̅′ni tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage.
- a locality inhabited by such a group.
- a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists (usually prec. by the): the business community; the community of scholars.
- a group of associated nations sharing common interests or a common heritage: the community of Western Europe.
- [Eccles.]a group of men or women leading a common life according to a rule.
- an assemblage of interacting populations occupying a given area.
- joint possession, enjoyment, liability, etc.: community of property.
- similar character;
identity: community of interests.
- the community, the public;
society: the needs of the community.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Keeperskeep•er (kē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who guards or watches, as at a prison or gate.
- a person who assumes responsibility for another's behavior: He refused to be his brother's keeper.
- a person who owns or operates a business (usually used in combination): a hotelkeeper.
- a person who is responsible for the maintenance of something (often used in combination): a zookeeper; a groundskeeper.
- a person charged with responsibility for the preservation and conservation of something valuable, as a curator or game warden.
- a person who conforms to or abides by a requirement: a keeper of his word.
- a fish that is of sufficient size to be caught and retained without violating the law.
- [Football.]a play in which the quarterback retains the ball and runs with it, usually after faking a hand-off or pass.
- something that serves to hold in place, retain, etc., as on a door lock.
- something that lasts well, as a fruit.
- See guard ring.
- an iron or steel bar placed across the poles of a permanent horseshoe magnet for preserving the strength of the magnet during storage.
Hello folks, this post is about Community Involvement. Comfort Keepers . ( Comfort Keepers Reading Pa #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 829 x 553. It's file size is just 74 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Comfort Keepers Reading Pa.
Should you curently have kids who're grown outdated the usage of this design applies. In case your kids are youngsters, you ought to stay away from these shades. Why? Yes needless to say, in order to avoid the perception of filthy that induced in playing with your preferred furniture, because not him youngsters.
Particularly when you've pets including dogs or cats, must avoid the utilization of accessories and furniture is white. You will be irritated with additional treatment. The colour that is white is generally rapidly evident if stains or soil. So you will be fascinated quickly obsolete and rundown, consequently you can forget elegant furniture.
Many more shades as you are able to utilize not to provide selected effects on your home furniture's usage layout. You can pick brown leaves should you choose Comfort Keepers Reading Pa that induced the inexplicable, for natural colour. For delivering along with black can represents a classy and sleek impact.