6 photos of 10' X 12' Cozy Cottage Playhouse Thumbnail 2 . (wonderful Cozy Cottage Playhouse Good Looking #4)
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Cozyco•zy (kō′zē),USA pronunciation adj., -zi•er, -zi•est, n., pl. -zies, v., -zied, -zy•ing.
- snugly warm and comfortable: a cozy little house.
- convenient or beneficial, usually as a result of dishonesty or connivance: a very cozy agreement between competing firms.
- suggesting opportunistic or conspiratorial intimacy: a cozy relationship between lobbyists and some politicians.
- discreetly reticent or noncommittal: The administrators are remaining cozy about which policy they plan to adopt.
- a padded covering for a teapot, chocolate pot, etc., to retain the heat.
- to make more cozy (often fol. by up): New curtains would cozy the room up a bit.
Also, cosy, cozey, co′zie. co′zi•ly, adv.
- cozy up or up to, [Informal.]
- to move closer for comfort or affection: Come over to the fire and cozy up a bit.
- to try to become friendly or intimate in order to further one's own ends;
attempt to ingratiate oneself: He's always cozying up to the boss.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Playhouseplay•house (plā′hous′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -hous•es
- a theater.
- a small house for children to play in.
- a toy house.
Hi folks, this image is about 10' X 12' Cozy Cottage Playhouse Thumbnail 2 . (wonderful Cozy Cottage Playhouse Good Looking #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 680 x 680. It's file size is only 65 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Cozy Cottage Playhouse.
The lavatory is usually smaller, when compared with other bedrooms in the home. In addition they are apt to have numerous sides, therefore 10' X 12' Cozy Cottage Playhouse Thumbnail 2 . (wonderful Cozy Cottage Playhouse Good Looking #4) can be very complicated. The distinction between a great job as well as a poor job that needs to become repainted depends primarily about quality and the shade of the paint selected for that occupation. The shades used affect the way the space is believed.
Employing dark hues makes the room search darker. The space brightens up, and ensure it is appear larger. Water inside the bathroom's quantity is much greater than in additional bedrooms. Here is the main reason why colour is eliminated in appropriately colored bathrooms. It should enter deeply enough to relax the surface that is colored. This is determined by artwork techniques along with paint used's quality.
There are various paint available which contain mildew ides, when 10' X 12' Cozy Cottage Playhouse Thumbnail 2 . (wonderful Cozy Cottage Playhouse Good Looking #4) which might be prone to form and form. However, often, colour developed specifically for the restroom is adequate. Ensure the location around wall or the limit that is usually covered by the gear ought to be tightly-closed whilst to not remove.