Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
SanSan (sän),USA pronunciation n.
- a river in central Europe, flowing from the Carpathian Mountains in W Ukraine through SE Poland into the Vistula: battles 1914–15. ab. 280 mi. (450 km) long.
San (sän),USA pronunciation n., pl. Sans (esp. collectively) San for. 1.
- a member of a nomadic, racially distinct, short-statured people of southern Africa.
- any of more than a dozen related Khoisan languages spoken by the San. Also called Bushman.
a suffix used in Japanese as a term of respect after names or titles: Suzuki-san; samurai-san.
Howdy , this picture is about The San Diego Union-Tribune (beautiful Craiglist Housing #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 716 x 435. It's file size is just 61 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at here: Craiglist Housing.
Your The San Diego Union-Tribune (beautiful Craiglist Housing #4) may include your residence and authentic worth in the event you modernize it, along with the yard and add the interior rectangular saving form. The next greatest thing after the kitchen of putting price and sales ability in terms could be the bathroom. Individuals genuinely give attention to the toilet when viewing your house because this can be one spot you will visit every day unlike the free bedroom where you are able to shut the entranceway.
Whenever choosing your The San Diego Union-Tribune (beautiful Craiglist Housing #4) consider inspiration from your places you visit. You can then have of what you need if you get trials online or when you visit showrooms an idea. Perhaps you 've seen household tiles or pals and like them. Maybe in health and fitness center, cafe or a lodge. For those who have a camera taking photos with your telephone will help the experts to accommodate what you would like.
You have to consider since types and the bolder hues maybe out of fashion whether you are designing for the long term and you have to enhance again quickly. You have to contemplate attracting more individuals furthermore in the event you shift immediately then.