Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Valetval•et (va lā′, val′it, val′ā),USA pronunciation n., v., -et•ed, -et•ing.
- a male servant who attends to the personal needs of his employer, as by taking care of clothing or the like;
- a man who is employed for cleaning and pressing, laundering, and similar services for patrons of a hotel, passengers on a ship, etc.
- an attendant who parks cars for patrons at a hotel, restaurant, etc.
- a stand or rack for holding coats, hats, etc.
- to serve as a valet.
Chargingcharge (chärj),USA pronunciation v., charged, charg•ing, n.
- to impose or ask as a price or fee: That store charges $25 for leather gloves.
- to impose on or ask of (someone) a price or fee: He didn't charge me for it.
- to defer payment for (a purchase) until a bill is rendered by the creditor: The store let me charge the coat.
- to hold liable for payment;
enter a debit against.
- to attack by rushing violently against: The cavalry charged the enemy.
- to accuse formally or explicitly (usually fol. by with): They charged him with theft.
- to impute;
ascribe the responsibility for: He charged the accident to his own carelessness.
- to instruct authoritatively, as a judge does a jury.
- to lay a command or injunction upon: He charged his secretary with the management of his correspondence.
- to fill or furnish (a thing) with the quantity, as of powder or fuel, that it is fitted to receive: to charge a musket.
- to supply with a quantity of electric charge or electrical energy: to charge a storage battery.
- to change the net amount of positive or negative electric charge of (a particle, body, or system).
- to suffuse, as with emotion: The air was charged with excitement.
- to fill (air, water, etc.) with other matter in a state of diffusion or solution: The air was charged with pollen.
- to load (materials) into a furnace, converter, etc.
- to load or burden (the mind, heart, etc.): His mind was charged with weighty matters.
- to put a load or burden on or in.
- to record the loan of, as books or other materials from a library (often fol. by out): The librarian will charge those books at the front desk.
- to borrow, as books or other materials from a library (often fol. by out): How many magazines may I charge at one time?
- to place charges on (an escutcheon).
- to make an onset;
rush, as to an attack.
- to place the price of a thing to one's debit.
- to require payment: to charge for a service.
- to make a debit, as in an account.
- (of dogs) to lie down at command.
- charge off:
- to write off as an expense or loss.
- to attribute to: I charged off the blunder to inexperience.
- charge up, [Informal.]
- to agitate, stimulate, or excite: a fiery speaker who can charge up an audience.
- to put or be under the influence of narcotic drugs.
- expense or cost: improvements made at a tenant's own charge.
- a fee or price charged: a charge of three dollars for admission.
- a pecuniary burden, encumbrance, tax, or lien;
liability to pay: After his death there were many charges on his estate.
- an entry in an account of something due.
- an impetuous onset or attack, as of soldiers.
- a signal by bugle, drum, etc., for a military charge.
- a duty or responsibility laid upon or entrusted to one.
- care, custody, or superintendence: The child was placed in her nurse's charge.
- anything or anybody committed to one's care or management: The nurse was careful to let no harm come to her charge.
- [Eccles.]a parish or congregation committed to the spiritual care of a pastor.
- a command or injunction;
- an accusation: He was arrested on a charge of theft.
- an address by a judge to a jury at the close of a trial, instructing it as to the legal points, the weight of evidence, etc., affecting the verdict in the case.
- the quantity of anything that an apparatus is fitted to hold, or holds, at one time: a charge of coal for a furnace.
- a quantity of explosive to be set off at one time.
- See electric charge.
- the process of charging a storage battery.
- a thrill;
- grains of a solid propellant, usually including an inhibitor.
- a load or burden.
- any distinctive mark upon an escutcheon, as an ordinary or device, not considered as belonging to the field;
- in charge:
- in command;
having supervisory power.
- under arrest;
in or into the custody of the police.
- in charge of:
- having the care or supervision of: She is in charge of two libraries.
- Also, in the charge of. under the care or supervision of: The books are in the charge of the accounting office.
Stationsta•tion (stā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a place or position in which a person or thing is normally located.
- a stopping place for trains or other land conveyances, for the transfer of freight or passengers.
- the building or buildings at such a stopping place.
- the district or municipal headquarters of certain public services: police station; fire station; postal station.
- a place equipped for some particular kind of work, service, research, or the like: gasoline station; geophysical station.
- the position, as of persons or things, in a scale of estimation, rank, or dignity;
standing: the responsibility of persons of high station.
- a position, office, rank, calling, or the like.
- [Radio and Television.]
- a studio or building from which broadcasts originate.
- a person or organization originating and broadcasting messages or programs.
- a specific frequency or band of frequencies assigned to a regular or special broadcaster: Tune to the Civil Defense station.
- the complete equipment used in transmitting and receiving broadcasts.
- a military place of duty.
- a semipermanent army post.
- [Navy.]a place or region to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty.
- (formerly in India) the area in which the British officials of a district or the officers of a garrison resided.
- [Biol.]a particular area or type of region where a given animal or plant is found.
- [Australian.]a ranch with its buildings, land, etc., esp. for raising sheep.
- Also called instrument station, set-up. a point where an observation is taken.
- a precisely located reference point.
- a length of 100 ft. (30 m) along a survey line.
- a section or area assigned to a waiter, soldier, etc.;
post: The waiter says this isn't his station.
- See stations of the cross.
- [Archaic.]the fact or condition of standing still.
- to assign a station to;
place or post in a station or position.
Hi peoples, this image is about Dresser Valet Charging Station - Google Search ( Dresser Valet Charging Station #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 595 x 595. This attachment's file size is just 36 KB. If You desired to download This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Dresser Valet Charging Station.
The Dresser Valet Charging Station is the key furniture in a bedroom, which served ascertain the highlight place. The wall behind the mattress, where the pinnacle is typically put by us, can be an apart significant potential to be resulted in an attractive aspect. With the addition of a to process them around the scalp of the bed one-way is or the prejudice is known as the headboard.
Dresser Valet Charging Station is one of many pretty aspects for your room. the mattresses tend to be oxygen, although their headboard on your bed could make circumstances much more comfortable -headboard is very pricey. As there are lots of approaches to make a headboard own price isn't expensive and you may DIY, that you don't need-to worry.
You can include the bed's scalp and additional performance. The headboard also has different rewards, along with performance as a sweetener for your design of the room. In this area, racks can be added by you like. The tray are able to be used to place reading or the alarm clock. For place rack, it must be occur this type of technique so when you wake-up and as never to interfere during the time with your actions wanted to slumber.
By hanging a glass-on one wall, glass mirrors can be employed as a headboard. This notion also can make your bedroom feel more large. Wood Pallets: you should use lumber pallets being a headboard should you implement a mode cheap chic within the place. And it can be painted by you or include another highlight in accordance with creativity. Painting With Large Size: This idea is very simple. Just one painting is needed by you will and wear it top of the bed. And headboard would be the center point in your area.
Bring Walls As Headboard: for many who possess a small place room, the theory is quite suited to you. By drawing at room wall, you will get a fresh sense for the space but did not happen. Wallpaper With Body: Possibly pattern picture too crowded you need to use it being a wallpaper headboard, if applied to the whole wall of the room. You provide the wooden-frame as being a barrier towards the root of the coloring and just remain wallpaper on some surfaces.
Produce a headboard itself answers are not good with headboard marketed in retailers. You'll be able to convey creativity and be ready to modify the headboard with all the feel of your room, by rendering it yourself. Here are a few suggestions.
Do not arrive at the racks that were used to improve and expand the mattress, actually on if you awaken in the morning, make your head knock. The above mentioned are a few tips to make you appear more appealing Dresser Valet Charging Station - Google Search ( Dresser Valet Charging Station #5). It can be matched by you using the problem of the sack.