Extremelyex•treme•ly (ik strēm′lē),USA pronunciation adv.
- in an extreme degree;
exceedingly: extremely cold.
Softsoft (sôft, soft),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., interj.
- yielding readily to touch or pressure;
easily penetrated, divided, or changed in shape;
not hard or stiff: a soft pillow.
- relatively deficient in hardness, as metal or wood.
- smooth and agreeable to the touch;
not rough or coarse: a soft fabric; soft skin.
- producing agreeable sensations;
pleasant or comfortable: soft slumber.
- low or subdued in sound;
gentle and melodious: soft music; a soft voice.
- not harsh or unpleasant to the eye;
not glaring: soft light; a soft color.
- not hard or sharp: soft outlines.
- gentle or mild: soft breezes.
- genial or balmy, as climate or air.
- gentle, mild, warm-hearted, or compassionate: a soft, grandmotherly woman.
- smooth, soothing, or ingratiating: soft words.
- not harsh or severe, as a penalty or demand.
- responsive or sympathetic to the feelings, emotions, needs, etc., of others;
- sentimental or flowery, as language: soft, meaningless talk.
- not strong or robust;
incapable of great endurance or exertion: He was too soft for the Marines.
involving little effort;
not difficult, laborious, trying, or severe: a soft job.
- easily influenced or swayed;
easily imposed upon;
- lenient, permissive, or conciliatory, esp. regarding something that is conceived of as dangerous or threatening: to be soft on Communism.
- (of water) relatively free from mineral salts that interfere with the action of soap.
- (of paper money or a monetary system) not supported by sufficient gold reserves or not easily convertible into a foreign currency.
- (of a market, market condition, or prices) declining in value, volume, profitability, etc.;
weak: a soft tourist season.Cf. firm 1 (def. 7).
- (of money) plentiful or available at low interest rates or on easy terms: a soft loan.
- (of a metal) easily magnetized and demagnetized.
- (of solder) fusing readily.
- (of a metal or alloy) fully annealed, so as to provide minimum mechanical hardness.
- (of a photographic image) having delicate gradations of tone.
- (of a focus) lacking in sharpness.
- (of a lens) unable to be focused sharply.
- (of consonants) lenis, esp. lenis and voiced.
- (of c and g) pronounced as in cent and gem.
- (of consonants in Slavic languages) palatalized. Cf. hard (def. 38).
- [Mil.](of a missile-launching base) aboveground and relatively unprotected from enemy attack.
- (of a landing of a space vehicle) gentle;
not harmful to the vehicle or its contents: a soft landing on the moon.
- (of a beam of particles or electromagnetic radiation) having relatively low energy: soft x-rays.Cf. hard (def. 40).
- (of a delegate, voter, etc.) not committed to any one candidate.
- foolish or stupid: soft in the head.
- (of a detergent) readily biodegradable.
- be soft on someone, [Informal.]to be amorously inclined toward a person;
have an affection for: He's been soft on her for years.
- something that is soft or yielding;
the soft part.
- in a soft manner.
- be quiet! hush!
- not so fast! stop!
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Robinrob•in (rob′in),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several small Old World birds having a red or reddish breast, esp. Erithacus rubecula, of Europe.
- a large American thrush, Turdus migratorius, having a chestnut-red breast and abdomen.
- any of several similar thrushes of the New World tropics, not necessarily having reddish underparts, as T. grayi(clay-colored robin), of Mexico and Central America. Also called robin redbreast (for defs. 1, 2).
Rayray1 (rā),USA pronunciation n.
- a narrow beam of light.
- a gleam or slight manifestation: a ray of hope.
- a raylike line or stretch of something.
- light or radiance.
- a line of sight.
- [Physics, Optics.]
- any of the lines or streams in which light appears to radiate from a luminous body.
- the straight line normal to the wave front in the propagation of radiant energy.
- a stream of material particles all moving in the same straight line.
- one of a system of straight lines emanating from a point.
- Also called half-line. the part of a straight line considered as originating at a point on the line and as extending in one direction from that point.
- any of a system of parts radially arranged.
- one of the branches or arms of a starfish or other radiate animal.
- one of the bony or cartilaginous rods in the fin of a fish.
- See ray flower.
- one of the branches of an umbel.
- See vascular ray.
- (in certain composite plants) the marginal part of the flower head.
- one of many long, bright streaks radiating from some of the large lunar craters.
- a prominent upright projection from the circlet of a crown or coronet, having a pointed or ornamented termination.
- get or grab some rays, [Slang.]to relax in the sun, esp. to sunbathe.
- to emit rays.
- to issue in rays.
- to send forth in rays.
- to throw rays upon;
- to subject to the action of rays, as in radiotherapy.
- [Informal.]to make a radiograph of;
- to furnish with rays or radiating lines.
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Extremely Soft Stool #2 Robin Ray Green. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 546 x 658. This photo's file size is only 36 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Extremely Soft Stool.
Extremely Soft Stool #2 Robin Ray Green to benefit workers works actions specifically for office personnel who execute work action at the office. Work seat isn't equally as an easy method of fulfilling the requirements that really must be owned by any company / company entity engaged for the reason that they are doing. On the basis of the performance or simplicity couch has in deciding the photograph of a person in purpose and the location of each an important purpose, for example of a couch for that director, naturally, has to be designed to his place.
Apart from the characteristics or needs an office chair also usually matched with the colour of workplace rooms and also likes a shade that may be spur your drive to act as well as employees. Do not underestimate pick an office that is cozy seats because you'll find comfy office chair will make you your investment time in the work along with your work's results additionally supports optimum in his function.
It's difficult right, seats for staff / workers receive the LARGE BOS. Besides a par with staff that is different later, the impact that's bad for his management, what he said later is also given by it. We may reach a reprimand or even dismissal. Why must adjusted with Extremely Soft Stool #2 Robin Ray Green on the basis of functionality or the situation? It's important in command to create it look skilled and have authority.