Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Hello guys, this photo is about Lititz Family Cupboard. Dale And Sandra (good Family Cupboard Lititz #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 2592 x 1944. This photo's file size is only 558 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Family Cupboard Lititz.
Family Cupboard Lititz is among the most widely used substances and are often-used for the flooring and also the Granite can be a volcanic stone established by heat and tension and therefore are obtainable in numerous hues like black shades, light gray and green along with other colors, Currently because of the strength and resilience, rock granite ceramic sort generally useful for kitchen floors, surfaces and flooring resources and in addition creating a family area.
Of course you understand a lot of these kind of stone and contains become a brand new tendency on the planet of property and undoubtedly you're perplexed in picking a layout, in creating a home, you must think about the proper colour for your surfaces of one's home. Color grey house often picked since the base colour is dominant, although it is not uncommon to even have a simple shade for example white shade to paint the walls of the home.
The brilliant shades are meant listed here is not-so dazzling brilliant color, as the perception will be really created by the color mixture of Lititz Family Cupboard. Dale And Sandra (good Family Cupboard Lititz #5) with colors that are impressive unattractive. Pick colors that are comfortable although vivid but soft. For instance, light grass green, blue, red, among others. Nevertheless, you should choose the proper blend although the combination with other hues which are happier nor forbidden.
But gray can be a natural shade that seems nevertheless simple to match with shades that are other more comparison. So the shade Lititz Family Cupboard. Dale And Sandra (good Family Cupboard Lititz #5) that is chosen works for those who need to employ natural hues like less, although white. To acquire the mixture right paint color, in picking color mixtures, you must consider these ideas and considerations. Choose a coloring to paint the surfaces a vivid shade combinations of dull.