Systemsys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Howdy there, this post is about 7. Antenna System . (awesome Feeder System Definition #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 692 x 519. It's file size is just 49 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Feeder System Definition.
A glass cube's kitchen style in the kind. The utilization of glass here's meant to be able to control the temp during winter. Glass could be popped to provide outdoors to the area, when summer occurs. Floors utilizing the same product by having an exterior veranda for there to become a widespread bond between the 7. Antenna System . (awesome Feeder System Definition #5) with fresh home.
Wish to bring the setting is comfortable and cozy, the furniture has a comfortable bright coloring as his concluding. Modern equipment can be beautiful that one is complemented by home layout. Also with up-lighting to illuminate the area during the night.
If you just like the setting of the hot kitchen as well as relaxed using a small antique experience with probably a terrific alternative for you personally. To obtain this fashion inexpensive kitchen cupboards can be made an election which have pattern by you and work with a wooden flooring has a sample. Utilizing pastel shades supper will be made by brown with touches of wood and white shades within the home together with your household can experience hotter.