Countertopcount•er•top (koun′tər top′),USA pronunciation n.
- a counter, as in a kitchen, esp. when covered with a heat- and stain-resistant material.
- designed to fit or be used on a countertop: a countertop microwave oven.
counter1 + top1]
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Hello , this post is about Countertop Cost Comparison (good Formica Countertop Cost #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 930 x 738. This blog post's file size is just 94 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Formica Countertop Cost.
Many Countertop Cost Comparison (good Formica Countertop Cost #5) made from wood, a little distinctive from the present day coffeetable that is generally manufactured from possibly a combination of hardwood or light steel such as aluminum and metal. Modern coffee table has several forms, all the contemporary coffeetable doesn't have four thighs, a contemporary coffee table that was unique is derived from a unique variety.
The perfect mixture of floors and resources, convincing one to use a coffeetable that is modern as furniture while in family room minimalist or the family area. Created Formica Countertop Cost with drawers for storage is designed using a corner under the stand to save lots of the Television newspapers, publications or remote, young kids games.
You can fit today's coffee-table before the couch or in a large part near the window. You'll be able to like a sit down elsewhere with a friend or family member while enjoying Television or reading the paper or commit your nights to play chess together.