Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Monthsmonth (munth),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called calendar month. any of the twelve parts, as January or February, into which the calendar year is divided.
- the time from any day of one calendar month to the corresponding day of the next.
- a period of four weeks or 30 days.
- Also called solar month. one-twelfth of a solar or tropical year.
- Also called lunar month. the period of a complete revolution of the moon around the earth, as the period between successive new moons(synodic month), equal to 29.531 days, or the period between successive conjunctions with a star(sidereal month), equal to 27.322 days, or the period between successive perigees(anomalistic month), equal to 27.555 days, or the period between successive similar nodes(nodical month or draconic month), equal to 27.212 days.
- an unusually long period of time of indefinite length: I haven't seen him for months.
Hello folks, this image is about High Chair 6 Months - 2.5 Years ( High Chair 4 Months #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 593 x 746. It's file size is just 36 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: High Chair 4 Months.
Selecting a High Chair 6 Months - 2.5 Years ( High Chair 4 Months #5) cannot be arbitrary. The house white shade requires a specific style for your inside or exterior. This of course's particular layout has to be achieved to produce the effect of your home white. Because the home that is white itself has limitations on the room's area.
One important thing to complete inside the arrangement of your home by selecting easy sleep of white color in line with the idea itself, white. With locations are confined in dimensions will undoubtedly be thought more happy. Not just that, the correct design can make the space neat more lovely and magnificent.
Are you aware that bedlinen and undesirable cover themselves may use additional colors such as white red, gold in addition to a mixture of many hues. That you do not have to pick a sleep of white color which is dominated by coloring that is white.
High Chair 6 Months - 2.5 Years ( High Chair 4 Months #5) is frequently done to produce an environment of beauty and calm. But there is no injury so the space look better in case you choose tinted sleep. For example, only a dark-brown shade, blue and black Tosca. All these colors look classy and stunning. Along with could be put on the usage of his bed.