Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Builtbuilt (bilt),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of build.
- of sound or sturdy construction: These cars are really built.
- having a good physique or figure: That lifeguard is really built!
- noting any member or part of a vessel assembled from pieces: built frame; built spar.
Sandsand (sand),USA pronunciation n.
- the more or less fine debris of rocks, consisting of small, loose grains, often of quartz.
- Usually, sands. a tract or region composed principally of sand.
- the sand or a grain of sand in an hourglass.
- sands, moments of time or of one's life: At this stage of his career the sands are running out.
- a light reddish- or brownish-yellow color.
- sleeper (def. 10).
- draw a line in the sand, to set a limit;
allow to go up to a point but no further.
- to smooth or polish with sand, sandpaper, or some other abrasive: to sand the ends of a board.
- to sprinkle with or as if with sand: to sand an icy road.
- to fill up with sand, as a harbor.
- to add sand to: The mischievous child sanded the sugar.
Blastblast (blast, bläst),USA pronunciation n.
- a sudden and violent gust of wind: Wintry blasts chilled us to the marrow.
- the blowing of a trumpet, whistle, etc.: One blast of the siren was enough to clear the street.
- a loud, sudden sound or noise: The radio let out an awful blast before I could turn it off.
- a forcible stream of air from the mouth, bellows, or the like.
- air forced into a furnace by a blower to increase the rate of combustion.
- a jet of steam directed up a smokestack, as of a steam locomotive, to increase draft.
- a draft thus increased.
- a forceful or explosive throw, hit, etc.: a blast down the third-base line.
- a party or riotously good time: Did we have a blast last night!
- something that gives great pleasure or enjoyment;
treat: My new electronic game is a blast.
- a vigorous outburst of criticism;
- See blast wave.
- the charge of dynamite or other explosive used at one firing in blasting operations.
- the act of exploding;
explosion: Some say the blast was in the next county.
- any pernicious or destructive influence, esp. on animals or plants;
- the sudden death of buds, flowers, or young fruit.
- at full blast, at maximum capacity;
at or with full volume or speed: The factory is going at full blast.Also, full blast.
- to make a loud noise on;
blow (a trumpet, automobile horn, etc.): He blasted his horn irritably at every car in his way.
- to cause to shrivel or wither;
- to affect with any pernicious influence;
destroy: Failure in the exam blasted her hopes for college. It was an indiscretion that blasted his good reputation.
- to break up or dislodge (a tree stump, rock, etc.): Their explosives were inadequate to blast the granite.
- to make, form, open up, etc., by blasting: to blast a tunnel through a mountain.
- to show to be false, unreliable, etc.;
discredit: His facts soundly blasted the new evidence.
- to curse;
damn (usually fol. by it or an object): Blast it, there's the phone again! Blast the time, we've got to finish this work.
- to censure or criticize vigorously;
denounce: In his campaign speech he really blasts the other party.
- to hit or propel with great force: He blasted a homer that tied the game. They were blasted into outer space.
- to shoot: The terrorists blasted him down.
- to produce a loud, blaring sound: The trumpets blasted as the overture began. His voice blasted until the microphone was turned down.
- to shoot: He whipped out his revolver and started blasting.
- to take narcotics.
- blast off:
- (of a rocket) to leave a launch pad under its own power.
- (of an astronaut) to travel aloft in a rocket.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hello there, this picture is about Superb Home Built Sand Blast Cabinet #3 AR15.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 712 x 427. It's file size is only 39 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Home Built Sand Blast Cabinet.
For Superb Home Built Sand Blast Cabinet #3 AR15.com features a natural area that could typically be used as being a park place which is grown with various types of plants that can make a wonderful and include the home and visual worth together. For the latest property yard decor is regular of two pieces, specifically leading and back of your home.
By which each part will be maximized thus a lovely yard and exciting to own diverse functions and includes a specified area, and will be modified towards the desires of every residence. Wildlife is one-part of the Home Built Sand Blast Cabinet that may be built to seethe whole-house looks more stunning and attractive. However, you may still find lots of people who don't assume toomuch so that the look of your home appears from the outside to be beautiful and less beautiful about designing the yard.
To create a house yard design is modern front, there are some fascinating ideas that you can use, hence the playground isn't just a natural place to position the plants increase properly, but additionally provides an excellent benefit that is artistic on the home front. Thus become a value that is additional for the home with naturalness.