Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Fauxfaux (fō),USA pronunciation adj.
- artificial or imitation;
fake: a brooch with faux pearls.
OF fals L falsus false]
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Howdy , this blog post is about White Kitchen Faux Wood Blinds ( Horizontal Faux Wood Blinds Photo #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 614 x 440. It's file size is only 34 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Horizontal Faux Wood Blinds.
Horizontal Faux Wood Blinds could possibly be unfamiliar to place friend. But ascertain home backsplash's material and really pick the layout is definitely so your home pal rooang search awesome and cross-eyed an action that must definitely be completed! Often your kitchen backsplash substance that is popular is ceramic. Here is striking kitchen backsplash tile is unique! Let us notice!
The dreary coloring is very mounted on minimalist modern style White Kitchen Faux Wood Blinds ( Horizontal Faux Wood Blinds Photo #4) or the space layout. Thus is utilized inside the home. With elegant modern interiordesign, kitchen backsplash tile were picked which have a motif similar to natural stone with dreary shades-of color to be able to match the environment in the home. Home backsplash that the kitchen wall was used over by this period beginning with your kitchen sink to storage.
Home backsplash generally on the wall can be used being a destroy location. Since generally in the region of the kitchen drain would have been a large amount of splashes of water or of applied cooking oil and would be extremely terrible if it splashes to the walls of the home, so it is provided as being a kitchen backsplash option along with decorating accents within the home. Home tile is quite pretty floral style with style kitchen that is minimalist.