Seasonsea•son (sē′zən),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the four periods of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter), beginning astronomically at an equinox or solstice, but geographically at different dates in different climates.
- a period of the year characterized by particular conditions of weather, temperature, etc.: the rainy season.
- a period of the year when something is best or available: the oyster season.
- a period of the year marked by certain conditions, activities, etc.: baseball season.
- a period of the year immediately before and after a special holiday or occasion: the Christmas season.
- a period with reference to the total number of games to be played by a team: a 162-game season.
- a period with reference to the won-lost record of a team after it has completed its schedule: a .700 season.
- any period or time: in the season of my youth.
- a suitable, proper, fitting, or right time: This is not the season for frivolity.
- for a season, for a time, esp. a short time: He lived in Paris for a season.
- in good season, in enough time;
sufficiently early: Applicants will be notified of our decision in good season.
- in season:
- in the time or state for use, eating, etc.: Asparagus is now in season.
- in the period regulated by law, as for hunting and fishing.
- at the right time;
- (of an animal, esp. female) in a state of readiness for mating;
- in good season.
- in season and out of season, regardless of time or season;
at all times: Misfortunes plague this family in season and out of season.
- out of season, not in season: The price is so high because lilacs are out of season now.
- to heighten or improve the flavor of (food) by adding condiments, spices, herbs, or the like.
- to give relish or a certain character to: conversation seasoned with wit.
- to mature, ripen, or condition by exposure to suitable conditions or treatment: a writer seasoned by experience.
- to dry or otherwise treat (lumber) so as to harden and render immune to shrinkage, warpage, etc.
- to accustom or harden: troops seasoned by battle.
- to become seasoned, matured, hardened, or the like.
Hello there, this blog post is about Season 4 ( House Of Cards Next Season #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1380 x 2046. This picture's file size is just 283 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: House Of Cards Next Season.
Are you having trouble determining which lights will be picked for your Season 4 ( House Of Cards Next Season #1) the best lighting design foryou? Since we are going to give you four amazing tips on HOWTO choose the great lighting on your bedroom effectively, nowadays can be your lucky evening! Bedside lights are a necessity in almost any room.
The thing that is important is to select the answer that best matches your needs whether appearance or their place is related. It's important why the specific lighting is placed not there and below to decide.
Nevertheless, it is sometimes insufficient, so you must look into it to think about just how many obviously illuminated locations you should have inside your bedroom. You can go along with techniques that are unique and choose to use a little wall sconce or perhaps a lamp as your bedside lamp.