Ottoman Imperial Istanbul have 6 images it's including Ottoman Imperial. Caferiye Sokak NO 6/1,34400 Sultanahmet,Turkey, 34400, Istanbul, Gallery Image Of This Property, Ottoman Imperial Istanbul #3 Booking.com, OnTheBeach, Ottoman Imperial Istanbul #5 Gallery Image Of This Property, Booking.com. Following are the photos:
Ottoman Imperial Istanbul was published on March 14, 2018 at 2:47 pm. This post is uploaded on the Ottoman category. Ottoman Imperial Istanbul is tagged with Ottoman Imperial Istanbul, Ottoman, Imperial, Istanbul..
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Imperialim•pe•ri•al1 (im pēr′ē əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, like, or pertaining to an empire.
- of, like, or pertaining to an emperor or empress.
- characterizing the rule or authority of a sovereign state over its dependencies.
- of the nature or rank of an emperor or supreme ruler.
- of a commanding quality, manner, aspect, etc.
- befitting an emperor or empress;
very fine or grand;
- of special or superior size or quality, as various products and commodities.
- (of weights and measures) conforming to the standards legally established in Great Britain.
- a size of printing or drawing paper, 22 × 30 in. (56 × 76 cm) in England, 23 × 33 in. (58 × 84 cm) in America.
- imperial octavo, a size of book, about 8¼ × 11½ in. (21 × 29 cm), untrimmed, in America, and 7½ × 11 in. (19 × 28 cm), untrimmed, in England. Abbr.: imperial 8vo
- imperial quarto, [Chiefly Brit.]a size of book, about 11 × 15 in. (28 × 38 cm), untrimmed. Abbr.: imperial 4to
- the top of a carriage, esp. of a diligence.
- a case for luggage carried there.
- a member of an imperial party or of imperial troops.
- an emperor or empress.
- any of various articles of special size or quality.
- an oversized bottle used esp. for storing Bordeaux wine, equivalent to 8 regular bottles or 6 l (6.6 qt.).
IstanbulIs•tan•bul (is′tän bo̅o̅l′, -tan-; is′tän bŏŏl′, -tan-;
Turk. is täm′bŏŏl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, Stambul, Stamboul. Formerly (a.d. 330–1930), Constantinople.
- a port in NW Turkey, on both sides of the Bosporus: built by Constantine I on the site of ancient Byzantium;
capital of the Eastern Roman Empire and of the Ottoman Empire;
capital removed to Ankara 1923. 5,494,900.
This desk is sold with natural or metallic coloring such as gray, bright or dark. Seats are utilized also simple rather than too much with 3 seats' number. This stand is simply used for chattering and eating alone as the dimension isn't too large. Supplies used glass or ie metal.
The Ottoman Imperial Istanbul suited to natural sort of kitchen place. This natural stand features a square-shape that's fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural perception. This stand includes natural hues like bright and brown.
Tabletops larger such that it may be used to put fruits, kitchen tools such as spoons, discs, etc. Seats was once slim having a round or rectangular feet are slim and small in order to prevent the impact of tightness within the home.